recycling of composites based on resins with glass and carbon fibers
application of recycled carbon fibers in new composites
– research on carbon fibers recovered by us in the pyrolysis process
– testing the strength of blades as bearing elements of pedestrian and bicycle bridges
– research on the use of the blades as geotechnical blocks in strengthening the slopes of roads/tracks, etc.
– research on emissions and methods of filtering them in the pyrolysis of composites.
– research on the practical application of recycled carbon fibers
development of a method of water filtration in the process of cutting blades
– development of a new material based on milled blades
– small architecture