Anmet’s cooperation with the Institute of Visual Arts of the University of Zielona Góra began in 2019 with Anmet announcing a competition for students of the Institute consisting in designing furniture and utility objects using wind turbine blades. We then delivered blade fragments to the Institute’s premises and talked about our processing capabilities. We left the rest to the students’ creativity and we were not disappointed, the projects exceeded our expectations. Most of them have already been made and are in our commercial offer.
Our cooperation with the Institute of Contemporary Art also expanded to include the artistic projects of the staff employed from the Institute.
Of course, our cooperation with ISW continues, in 2020 the second edition of the competition took place, this time the task was to create graphics and textures for the already existing furniture.
The end of 2021 is the third edition of the competition and the return to the original concept, new usable blade forms. We will of course keep you informed about the results.
recycling of composites based on resins with glass and carbon fibers
use of recycled carbon fibers for composites
– research on carbon fibers recovered by us in the pyrolysis process
– testing the strength of blades as load-bearing elements of pedestrian and bicycle bridges
– research on the use of blades as geotechnical blocks in strengthening the slopes of roads, etc.
– a joint project under European funding based on new methods of processing and recycling composites
– research on emissions and methods of filtering them during the pyrolysis of composites.
– research on the practical application of recycled carbon fibers
development of a method of water filtration in the process of cutting blades
– development of a new material based on shredded blades
– research on a new type of plate with shredded blades